The global pandemic of COVID-19 has severely impacted the world’s economy. Lockdowns, movement restrictions and cordoning of areas are such strict implementations that have been deployed all around the world. This has caused massive reduction in revenue for businesses that heavily rely on walk-in traffic.
Going digital has been the immediate action for many businesses due to the pandemic pushing many shoppers to purchase online, as many physical retail outlets are either closed or have limited capacities to maintain social distancing. During major shopping events such as Singles Day, record sales of $115 billion have been reported from Alibaba and JD.com last year end.
Transitioning to an online business has never been easier during this digital era. However, the importance of implementing a reputable online payment gateway with your online business cannot be emphasised enough. One such secured, credible and reputable online payment gateway is Ozopay.
Why is Ozopay the best solution for your online business?
- Ozopay has a ZERO setup fee and no upfront cost is required upon signing up.
- Ozopay promises fast settlement of T + 2 when it comes to releasing funds after payment confirmation.
- Ozopay offers low MDR so you can save more & maximise your online profits.
- Ozopay allows merchants to accept multiple payment methods i.e. Visa, Mastercard, FPX, eWallets: Boost, Touch ‘n Go eEwallet, GrabPay, PrestoPay, WeChat Pay, Alipay.
- First year annual fee is waived for SMEs and 2nd year onwards only RM359 annually.
- Ozopay has easy shopping cart integrations (most popular online shopping carts available in the market today are supported).
- No website is needed to get started. Just send your customers a payment link option for businesses selling on Facebook or Instagram ensuring a low barrier of entry in terms of technical knowledge.
- No security deposit upfront, to be debited from sales transactions.
- An easy-to-use dashboard is provided for businesses to manage and keep track of all transactions with a reporting functionality.
|Ozopay MDR rates|
|1.5% for local debit & credit cards|
|2.5% for foreign debit & credit cards|
|RM 1.00 for FPX / Online Banking|
|1.5% for e-wallets|
Note: Please contact Ozopay to negotiate competitive MDR rates
Exclusive only for SME Malaysia members
SME Malaysia is proud to announce a strategic partnership with Ozopay, a payment gateway solution by Merchantrade Asia, Malaysia’s largest fintech company offering digital cross-border money transfers, mobile money and electronic payments service provider.
With this partnership, SME Malaysia members can enjoy a special rate & an exclusive promotion with WAIVED FPX transactions fees up to RM300 for the first 10 signups.
> Sign up here now to take advantage of this limited promotion!
Promotion ends on 30th June 2021.