This programme was developed to provide a detailed perspective to food safety certification within the food processing supply chain. Unlike a theoretical approach that is practiced by other programmes, this programmes put together real-life practices that has been adopted by food manufacturing practitioners in their business. The programme follows an experiential learning process where the participants are taken through every aspects of food safety certification and critical areas of implementation
This objective of this programme is as follows:-
- Enable food manufacturing business owners to understand intimate details of food safety to increase value offering
- To comply with food safety certification requirements
- To understand key critical factors in food processing safety within the food processing supply chain to develop best of class food products for quality output
- To learn about tools that verify supply chain integrity and sustainability
- To understand the concept of traceability in your food processing supply chain
Who is it for?
MSME food processing, farming and restaurant business owners
What you will learn?
- Overview of the Malaysian and Global Food Industry
- The Food Supply Chain Ecosystem
- Organisational Value Chain Management System
- Food Safety Implementation
- Supply Chain Sourcing
- External and Internal Communication
- Designing Your Food Safety Program
- Financial Costing and Management
- Product Packaging, Branding and Marketing
Apply through the from below and our team will get back to you within 3 working days.