The rise of digitalisation has been on par with the ongoing pandemic for businesses to stay afloat and relevant.
As a result, a massive shift from brick-and-mortar stores to e-commerce can be observed, with many businesses turning to digital platforms to remain operational.
The e-commerce landscape has changed in a way that it will be of a long-term nature with the possibility of the pandemic lasting longer than expected and this will definitely shape new purchasing habits. Hence, creating new sales channels by bringing your business online is very crucial and an online business would never be complete without an online payment gateway.
SME Malaysia’s Partnership with Ozopay
SME Malaysia is proud to announce a strategic partnership with Ozopay, a payment gateway solution by Merchantrade Asia, Malaysia’s largest fintech company offering digital cross-border money transfers, mobile money and electronic payments service provider.
With this partnership, SME Malaysia members can enjoy a special rate & an exclusive promotion with WAIVED FPX transactions fees up to RM300 for the first 10 signups.
> Sign up here now to take advantage of this limited promotion!
Promotion ends on 30th June 2021.
With various payment gateways available out there, how do businesses pick the right one that best fits their needs?
Below are 5 tips on selecting the right online payment gateway for your business:
- The payment gateway has to be secured, verified and regulated by the respective authority.
- Seamless registration and integration process with your platform.
- Fast settlement (release of funds after getting payment).
- Availability of multiple payment options (FPX, credit card, e-wallet, etc.).
- No hidden charges or fees.
The online payment gateway that fulfills the above said criteria is Ozopay.
Why is Ozopay the best solution for your online business?
- Ozopay has a ZERO setup fee and no upfront cost is required upon signing up.
- Furthermore, Ozopay promises fast settlement of T + 2 when it comes to releasing funds after payment confirmation. This is very essential as good cash flow will determine the sustainability of a business.
- Ozopay offers low MDR so you can save more & maximise your online profits. There are various pricing plans available, making it more affordable for all businesses to opt in.
- Exclusively for SME members, enjoy Free FPX transactions up to RM300 for the first 10 signups.
- Let buyers pay how they want with multiple payment methods i.e. Visa, Mastercard, FPX, eWallets: Boost, Touch ‘n Go eEwallet, GrabPay, PrestoPay, WeChat Pay, Alipay.
- First year annual fee is waived for SMEs and 2nd year onwards only RM359 annually.
- No security deposit upfront, to be debited from sales transactions.
- No website is needed to get started. Just send your customers a payment link option for businesses selling on Facebook or Instagram, ensuring a low barrier of entry in terms of technical knowledge.
- An easy-to-use dashboard is provided for businesses to manage and keep track of all transactions with a reporting functionality.