Fuelled by technology, B2B eCommerce experienced high growth the past 5 years, with the Malaysia market expected to grow to USD 3.4 billion by 2020. B2B eCommerce is one of the fastest growing sectors for small- and medium size enterprises (SMEs). . SMEs in Malaysia has a high adoption of new technologies and Malaysia is ranked fourth among nine APAC countries surveyed in digital platform implementation and third in adopting Industry 4.0 technologies. Nearly 61 per cent of local SMEs are optimistic that the e-commerce platforms will help contribute to increased revenue growth. Sixty-nine per cent of Malaysian SMEs have incorporated Industry 4.0 technologies into their operations such as mobile payments, automation software, and Big Data and Analytics in particular and shows a significantly high adoption rate of mobile payments among Malaysian SMEs at 90 per cent
Digital transformation is raising supply chain performance to new levels. Digital Supply Chain introduces the application of the Internet of Things, the use of advanced robotics, and the application of advanced analytics of big data in supply chain management to improve overall performance and customer satisfaction significantly. This does not just apply across departments within an organization, it also applies to the ecosystem of customers, suppliers, contract manufacturers, logistics service providers, and other partners.
Who is it for?
- Senior Executives
- Managers and Senior Managers
- Head of Departments
- Business Leads
What you will learn?
- Introduction to Digital Supply Chain
- Applications in Procurement, Inventory Management and Production Planning
- Applications in Warehouse, Manufacturing and Distribution
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Digital Transformation Roadmap
- Data Strategy Roadmap
- Technology Roadmap
- Value Proposition Roadmap
- Supply Chain Management and the Industrial Revolutions
- The Big Data in the Supply Chain
- Industry 4.0 Solutions in the Supply Chain
- Intelligent Transport Systems and Drones
- Digital Platform Business Models
- Digitization, Intermediation, Disintermediation and Disruption
Apply through the from below and our team will get back to you within 3 working days.