This programme was developed to provide a unique perspective to the industry of food truck business. Unlike a theoretical approach that is practiced by other programmes, this programmes put together real-life practices that has been adopted by food truck practitioners in their business. The programme follows an experiential learning process where the participants are taken through various aspects of the food truck eco-system. This involves an intricate approach that goes down to the very detail of even food truck design and set up to provide a competitive advantage
Who is it for?
Current and Potential Food Truck Owners
What you will learn?
- Food Truck Business Eco-system
- Market Identification and Analysis
- Internal Analysis and Key Success Factors Identification
- Menu and Location Planning
- Food Truck Set-up, Licensing and Maintenance
- Food Parks Management and Operations
- Food Truck Operations, Inventory and Logistics Management
- Supplier Development and Management
- Customer Service and Complaint Management
- Food Safety and Sanitation
- Financial Costing and Management
- Marketing, Branding and Packaging
- Business Planning and Management of Food Trucks
- Personal Planning and Leadership
Apply through the from below and our team will get back to you within 3 working days.